Tim Adler Author
Tim Adler is an author and commissioning editor on The Daily Telegraph, who has written for the Financial Times and The Times plus many more.
Tim Adler’s latest thriller book is called – Hold Still. This is available available to buy on Amazon UK and US, and WH Smith has also selected it for special promotion.
- His debut e-thriller – Slow Bleed – went to number #1 in the US Amazon Kindle psychological thriller chart.
- Crime Book Club made it a Book of the Month.
- E-thriller.com made its follow-up – Surrogate – a Book of the Month.
We designed and built Tim a new responsive website which showcases some of the books he has written. The site also allows people to purchase the books through Amazon UK and US.
- Website design and build
- Responsive to work on desktops, tablets and mobiles
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Media