The Web Surgery provides a complete integrated marketing service suitable for all business sizes.
We work with you on a regular basis in order to move your business forward and focus on key objectives such as:
- Market the brand on and offline
- Create an online presence that drives traffic to website
- Partnerships with key organisations
- Develop the current product and look at new opportunities
- Increase sales
- Brand exposure
Marketing your product or service can help you to build your brand, win new customers and generate leads. Each day we deliver Marketing Campaigns that are effective and deliver results for our clients.
Marketing is fundamental to the success of any business, from brand building to product creation, design and launch – Here at The Web Surgery we leave no stone unturned. Our philosophy is that an organised marketing effort and strategic campaigns are the secret to driving sales and winning the business of new clients.
Our team of experts can help you to identify your ideal target audience, whilst maintaining the loyalty of existing customers. We plan and execute tactical solutions, utilising every aspect of the marketing mix and delivering marketing strategies that communicate and generate profit.
We cover all ground, from visual identity, naming, branding and rebranding to one off projects and national campaigns using the internet, print, radio and TV.
Marketing services we offer
- Strategy and implementation
- Market research
- Competitor analysis
- Content creation
- Media planning and buying: online, print, tv and radio
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Social media content updates
- Digital advertising including banners, buttons, skyscrapers
- Google Adwords, PPC
- Direct marketing
- Email marketing
- Strategic partnerships
- Business development
- Training and workshops
Marketing communications process
We’ve designed our marketing communications process to be simple but highly effective and consists of:
- Research current market including competitors
- Identify existing, lapsed and new customers
- Examine current marketing activities
- Identify opportunities
- Create a marketing strategy
- Action plan
- Implement marketing process
We have a range of marketing packages available to suit all budget levels.
- Small Business
- Small Business Pro
- Business Pro
- Business Pro +
Contact us for more information and see how we can help your business.